How to create a US account on iTunes
- Create a new Apple ID at this page.
- Choose United States from the drop-down menu while creating your Apple ID.
- On your iPhone open the App Store. Tap Featured on the bottom panel.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap your Apple ID.
- Tap Sign Out if you are already signed in.
- Next, tap the Sign In button.
- Key in your new Apple ID and password.
- You'll see a pop-up that reads "This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes Store". Tap Review.
- Tap United States under COUNTRY OR REGION. Tap Next.
- Tap Agree again in the pop-up.
- Under BILLING INFORMATION tap None.
- Scroll down and key in a valid US address - search the Internet!
- Key in a phone number. Then tap Next.
- Tap Done on the top-right.
How to download and install Pokemon Go on iPhone
- Now that you have a US account, just tap the Search button on the bottom panel.
- Search for Pokemon Go or tap here.
- Tap Get to download and install Pokemon Go on your iPhone.
Once you've installed the app, repeat steps 3 to 7 above to switch back to your primary Apple ID. The game will still work even after you switch the ID, although you will have to return to your US iTunes account to update the app.